Yamaha has had a long tradition of producing high-end, top quality audio products. The Yamaha TSR is the first mass produced instrument with built in software that can be accessed by playing it. Music professionals and amateurs alike are excited to try out this new technology while still maintaining their favorite instruments.—
Yamaha TSR-700 is an acoustic guitar with a mahogany top, rosewood back and sides, and a spruce soundboard.
We earn money from qualifying purchases made on our website as an Amazon Associate.
The Yamaha TSR-700 AV Receiver is a Yamaha product from one of today’s most popular electronic equipment manufacturers.
The Yamaha TSR-700 is a brand-new 7.1-channel AV receiver from Yamaha. This might be a fantastic alternative for you if you want high-quality sound in a gadget that is simple to use and maintain. Here are a few of its most appealing features:
This variant features a black finish on both sides, with silver trim around all of the corners. The front display panel clearly shows which input/output device is presently in use, as well as providing enough visual feedback on volume level and any problem warnings that may appear.
This gadget has 6 HDMI inputs and outputs, as well as 6 digital audio inputs on the rear (one optical, one coaxial, and 4 analogs). It’s a 7.1 channel device with a total power of 100 watts x 7 channels, which means it’ll sound great in even the biggest spaces.
This AV receiver measures 15 x 10 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches and weighs 23 pounds. Following these measurements, it’s easy to see why Yamaha considers this item “portable,” considering its modest weight and lack of bulkiness. Assume, however, that portability was your key consideration in purchasing this item.
Other solutions, like as a soundbar or individual speaker systems, that can be added to your current set-up rather than replacing everything, may be a better fit in that instance.
Budgeting and Pricing
While this gadget is among the most costly of its type, it provides much more than simply bells and whistles. This kind of device would be ideal for folks who like watching Blu-Ray movies on their home theater system or who value high-quality sound.
The Yamaha TSR-700 is a 7.1-channel AV receiver with 8K resolution.
- Zone 2 surround sound with 7.1-channel 100-watt surround sound
- Dolby Atmos allows you to experience every dimension. A 5.1 surround sound system and two extra ceiling speakers are included…
- The DTS:X immersive audio format inserts sound where it would normally occur in space, delivering a lifelike, immersive audio experience.
It also has Yamaha’s YPAO technology, which changes the volume and other audio settings automatically depending on room acoustics and speaker arrangement so you can enjoy the best sound straight away.
This function takes some effort to set up since it needs 30 minutes of uninterrupted time, so don’t plan on using it if you have a lot on your plate.
Consider the Yamaha RX-V379BL if you’re seeking for a receiver with comparable qualities but at a lesser price. It is a more recent version of the TSR-700, with a similar design and some of the same functions.
The Yamaha TSR-700 offers an excellent listening experience with optimal Aesthetic Appeal across all frequencies.
The YPAO technology, as previously said, makes it simple to get started right away, so you can start enjoying your media right away without having to fiddle with controls or settings.
Although this device does not provide surround sound for your two front speakers, it does automatically adjust them so that they do not dominate other speakers in the room, which is a good feature.
Exceptional faithfulness 7.1 channel surround sound may improve the quality of movies, music, and video games, as well as your overall media experience.
This gadget has the Yamaha App for iOS and Android smartphones, as well as Airplay 2, Chromecast built-in, and Bluetooth, allowing you to enjoy all of your favorite material regardless of format.
This receiver also has dual-band WiFi, so you can connect quickly without sacrificing Aesthetic Appeal which is always lovely. The Bluetooth feature allows for easy streaming from any compatible device such as your smartphone or tablet.
This means you may carry this gadget everywhere you go as long as it’s within range of an outlet, which isn’t always the case with AV receivers.
This gadget also has 8 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs. The HDMI input and output enable 4K Ultra HD video picture quality at 60 frames per second, which is a convenient feature for a modern 4K TV or gaming system.
This device may be used in combination with Yamaha MusicCast 20 to stream music from many sources for individuals wishing to add additional components such as CD players, turntables, or other contemporary media devices without moving from vinyl records.
This receiver provides a lot of functionality in a tiny package. Its dimensions are 15 x 10 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches and it weighs 23 pounds, so it won’t take up much space on your entertainment center while yet providing plenty of usefulness.
If mobility is a requirement, you may want to investigate a soundbar or separate systems rather than an all-in-one AV receiver, as previously suggested. Another advantageous characteristic to consider is the device’s thin shape, which allows it to be put in places where other receivers may not be able to.
This might work well for you if you have a tiny shelf inside your media center cabinet that is restricted in size and cannot fit regular components.
Yamaha TSR-700 AV Receiver Advantages
- It has an extraordinary power output that can be modified to meet the needs of the user. 95 watts x 6 channels is the maximum power output (6 ohms). It has a power rating of 0.9 percent THD @ 4 ohm.
- The TSR-700 has an i/p scaler for converting analog signals to digital forms. This increases the amount of surround sound channels available; you can obtain up to 7.1 surround sound from your TV or DVD player’s 5.1 analog outputs.
- This receiver’s standby power usage is 0.09 watts, which means you’ll save money on your energy costs in the long term.
- It has an automatic calibration feature to adjust its settings according to the environment it is placed in and provides excellent Aesthetic Appeal while listening at any volume level. This ensures that there are no distortions created during playback.
- This receiver has automatic lip-sync correction, which guarantees that any delays between the picture and audio tracks are detected and corrected immediately, ensuring that both tracks stay synced throughout the movie playing process.
- The TSR-700 receiver offers a zone 2 audio capability that allows you to play audio from several sources at various areas within your home. For instance, if you’re watching the news on TV and wish to listen to music from another source, this receiver will make it possible.
- You can manage the volume levels of zone 1 and zone 2 separately, so no one in your family has to continuously changing the volume levels if someone is napping or wants peace and quiet while someone else is watching a movie.
- It has a vivid LCD screen display that allows you to keep track of important information such as sound processing, input selection, and the condition of connected devices. The blue illuminated buttons contribute to the receiver’s visual appeal.
- You can connect an iPod or iPhone to a computer through its USB connection, eliminating the need for an extra converter and saving money. This is a useful tool for music aficionados who want to listen to different songs on their iPhones and iPods while working around the home or sitting with family members who aren’t rock music listeners.
- It has a video upscaling capability that allows you to receive great image quality even from low-resolution analog sources like DVDs and TV broadcasts. All common digital formats are supported, including MPEG2/4, JPEG, FLV, AVI, and DivX.
The Yamaha TSR-700 AV Receiver has certain drawbacks.
- Disconnect issues: After switching back from another input source, a certain input may cease operating for a few seconds.
- Remote control issues: Some customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the range and connection of their remote controls.
- Power consumption: A few customers have expressed concern about the device’s heavy power consumption.
Yamaha TSR-700 provides a fantastic blend of features that you can expect from a home theater receiver. In addition to that, it comes with a guarantee of high Aesthetic Appeal, and its latest model is loaded with advanced features that have been designed keeping in mind the needs of today’s generation.
The “yamaha tsr-7850 for sale” is a Yamaha TSR. It is an electric guitar that has been discontinued by the company and can be found on eBay for a reasonable price.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many watts is TSR-7850?
A: This TSR-7850 has a power consumption of up to 8.3048 Watts when idle, and up to 72.1492 watts when under load
When did the Yamaha TSR-700 come out?
A: The Yamaha TSR-700 was released in the year 1996.
Does TSR-700 support Dolby Atmos?
A: Yes, TSR-700 does support Dolby Atmos.
- yamaha tsr-7850 specs
- yamaha tsr-7850 review
- yamaha tsr-7850 price
- yamaha tsr-7850 problems
- yamaha tsr-7850 bluetooth