Guide on how to transfer your Horizon: Forbidden West save from PS4 to a new console, in case you want another chance at the game
Horizon: Forbidden West is an open-world action-adventure game developed by SIE Bend Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game was released on PlayStation 4 in October 2017, with a sequel set to be released later this year.
Alexandru Poloboc is an author.
Editor of the News
Alex spent the most of his time working as a news reporter, anchor, and on TV and radio, with an overriding drive to always get to the bottom of things and find the truth… Continue reading
- The Forbidden West tasks are currently being tackled by PlayStation players.
- Some of them, however, just upgraded from a PlayStation 4 to a PlayStation 5.
- It is feasible and simple to transfer your saved game from one system to another.
- We’re going to teach you how to accomplish this task correctly and efficiently.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose DriverFix to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will maintain your drivers up to date, ensuring that you are protected against frequent computer issues and hardware failure. Check all of your drivers right now in three simple steps:
- DriverFix may be downloaded here (verified download file).
- To discover all faulty drivers, click Start Scan.
- To receive fresh versions of drivers and prevent system failures, go to Update Drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded DriverFix.
If you ask PlayStation users what they’re playing these days, they’re most likely playing new games like Elden Ring or Horizon Forbidden West.
Horizon Zero Dawn’s popularity convinced its makers that they had something exceptional on their hands, and that a sequel would be more than welcome.
However, since not everyone has been able to get a PlayStation 5, many players are still enjoying this new title on their PlayStation 4.
Those who have already begun the game on PS4 would prefer to transfer their saved games to the current generation system if at all feasible.
We’re here to tell you that it is, and we’ll teach you how to do it in the guide that we’ve put together just for you.
How can I move my saved game from Forbidden West to another console?
Fortunately for us, the developers of Horizon Forbidden West have made it quite simple to transfer saved games from PS4 to PS5.
It will only take a few minutes of your time, but it will be well worth it if you want to enjoy every second of your new favorite game.
Depending on whether you still have your previous PlayStation 4 system or not, you have two options. If you don’t have one, you may use a USB drive to complete the procedure.
1. How to transfer your PS4 if you still have it
On your PlayStation 4:
- On the PS4, go to the Settings menu.
- Application Data Management is the option to choose.
- Go to System Storage > Saved Data.
- Select Horizon Forbidden West from the drop-down menu.
- To upload your saved file, choose Yes.
- Choose Upload to Online Storage from the drop-down menu.
On your PlayStation 5,
- On your PlayStation 5,, Settings may be accessed.
- Go to the Saved Data section (PS4).
- Select Horizon Forbidden West, then Cloud Storage.
- Select Download to Console Storage from the drop-down menu.
- Start the game Horizon Forbidden West.
- Select PlayStation 4 Import Game.
- Select the PS5 save file you wish to utilize.
If you keep your PS4 while getting the new PS5, this is pretty much the complete procedure you’ll have to go through.
If you want to sell it or give it as a gift, here’s how you can do the same thing without having to use the older console.
2 How to Use a USB Drive to Transfer Data
On your PlayStation 4,
- Connect your PS4 to a USB storage device.
- Settings may be accessed.
- Select Application Saved Data Management from the drop-down menu.
- Select Saved Data in System Storage from the drop-down menu.
- Permit the system to copy files to a USB storage device.
- Save the game as Horizon Forbidden West.
- Save the file to the USB disk that is attached.
On your PlayStation 5,
- Access Settings On your PlayStation 5,.
- Select Game/App Settings and Saved Data.
- Go to the Saved Data section (PS4).
- Choose USB Drive.
- Select Copy to Console Storage from the drop-down menu.
- Horizon Forbidden West is now available to play.
- Choose PS4 Game Import from the drop-down menu.
- Select the save file you want to use On your PlayStation 5,.
After you’ve finished the procedure, you’ll be able to enjoy some high-quality gaming on your brand-new, cutting-edge console.
Remember that this is currently a PlayStation exclusive, but like Horizon Zero Dawn, which is now accessible on Steam, it will undoubtedly become available for PC gamers in the future.
Also, keep a look out for Horizon Forbidden West issues and how to repair them if you come across them while playing the game.
Have you found this information to be helpful? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “Horizon Forbidden West save wizard” is a tool that allows you to transfer your PS4 Horizon Forbidden West save to the PS5. This guide will show you how to use the tool and get your save onto the new console. Reference: horizon forbidden west save wizard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you transfer data from Horizon zero dawn to forbidden West?
A: No, you cannot transfer data from Horizon zero dawn to forbidden West. There are many similarities in the two games but they have no direct link between them.
Is forbidden West Cross Save?
A: Some people are using the Forbidden West Cross save to cheat in this game, so it is forbidden.
Can I import saves from PS4 to PS5?
A: Unfortunately, no. This is due to the fact that each game on a system has specific data and information stored in it which cannot be transferred between games without taking time or paying an insane amount of money to companies like Sony.
- horizon forbidden west save transfer from zero dawn
- horizon forbidden west save editor
- horizon forbidden west cross save
- horizon forbidden west walkthrough
- horizon forbidden west import save from zero dawn