Telegram’s new Windows app has a lot of changes – including the option to control your privacy settings. Here are the quick low-down on what you can do with these new features and some tips for navigating them.
The “Telegram Desktop” is a new privacy setting that protects your data. It allows you to hide your chats and personal info from others.
Don has been writing professionally for more than ten years, although his love of the written word began in elementary school. Livebitcoinnews.com, Learnbonds.com, eHow, AskMen.com, and other websites have featured his work. Continue reading
- Telegram administrators will have greater control over the information they post in the future.
- Viewers now have additional restrictions on how they may save or send group material.
- The option to offer comments and ask questions on the site is one of the new features.
The privacy-focused Telegram app received important changes this week on most of its main supported platforms, including new security settings and capabilities that allow administrators greater control over how their material is consumed.
Creators may now more easily regulate how their group material is saved or forwarded by viewers. For one-on-one talks, bulk-delete options have also been enabled. The system has also been enhanced with several new features.
According to an official Telegram blog post, “With this upgrade, we’re helping artists safeguard the material they publish on Telegram and ensuring that it’s only exposed to their intended audience.” “Those who prefer to keep their material members-only may disable message forwarding in their conversation, which also disables screenshots and restricts the ability to store media from postings.”
Features that are new
Here’s what’s new in Telegram for Windows’ newest version:
- Content producers have the option of allowing their groups and channels to store material, forward messages to other users, and send messages to external contacts.
- In your one-on-one conversations, you can quickly locate individual messages by date.
- To ensure that your voice is heard, share your opinion and ask questions in groups, and channel comments.
- When a member of a community you’ve joined tries to contact you through the chat system, their name will show at the top of the chat window.
- Before individuals may join their associated communities, administrators can now have them fulfill specified requirements.
Telegram started off as a private messaging service, but it has now grown into a robust communications platform that includes audio and video conversations, groups, public feeds, and live streaming.
Which feature in the current version of Telegram for Windows has piqued your interest? Let us know what you think in the comments area.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Telegram have a data Security policy?
Does Telegram share your data?
A: Telegram does not share your data.
How to remove privacy in Telegram?
A: To remove your privacy settings in Telegram, you need to follow the steps below.
1) Open the Settings menu on any channel or group youre a part of.
2) Scroll down and click Privacy & Security.
3) On this screen, find where it says Who can contact me? and change that setting to be public instead of private.