Microsoft Sway is a powerful tool for creating and sharing presentations, but it’s not always intuitive to use. Here are some tips that’ll help you get your presentation up and running in no time!
The “sway app” is a Microsoft Sway app which allows users to create and share presentations. The problem that some people have faced, is that the application isn’t working on their device. Here are a few fixes to try if you’re having problems with the application.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
17th of January, 2022
Originally published in February 2021.
- If Microsoft Sway isn’t operating, you won’t be able to finish your school or job tasks.
- If you’re having trouble connecting to sway.office.com, try one of the browsers listed below.
- To rapidly resolve Sway not functioning, you could switch to a better presenting application.
- Finally, if the Microsoft Sway app isn’t functioning, users suggest visiting the Sway website.
Make sure you have the necessary software to back up your ideas! All you need is Creative Cloud to bring your ideas to reality. Combine all of the Adobe programs for incredible effects. You can create, edit, and render in a variety of formats using Creative Cloud:
- 3D models & infographics
- There are several more works of art.
For whatever reason, several customers have complained that Microsoft Sway is not functioning on their PC.
On the Microsoft Answers forums, one user reported the problem as follows:
Sway is what I’m utilizing for my university assignments. I’m using the web version, and it’s suddenly stopped functioning and won’t allow me to log in. Everything else works well, including Outlook, papers, and even Powerpoint; it’s just Sway that doesn’t.
Because this is a widespread problem, we’ll show you a couple solutions today.
What should I do if Microsoft Sway doesn’t function on my computer?
1. Use the troubleshooter in the Microsoft Store app
Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:
- Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security.
- From the left pane, choose Troubleshoot.
- Select Microsoft Store Apps and then click Troubleshooter.
- Follow the directions on the screen after the troubleshooter has started.
- Check whether the issue persists after the troubleshooter has completed.
You may use the Microsoft Store app troubleshooter to repair the Microsoft Sway app if it isn’t functioning.
2. Instead, Visit get started, go to the Sway website.
You may always use the Sway website as a workaround if the Microsoft Sway app isn’t working:
- Log out of OneDrive and exit all browsers if desired.
- To begin, open your web browser.
- Visit get started, go to the Sway website.
- Check to see whether the Sway is operating properly for you.
We recommend Opera, a privacy-focused web browser and a wonderful alternative to Google Chrome, for the best results.
The browser comes with anti-malware, anti-tracking, and anti-privacy features, and it doesn’t transfer your information to Google. It also comes with its own VPN for added protection, so you may want to give it a go.
3. Use Sway in Private/Incognito mode to see how it works.
- Switch on your computer’s browser.
- In the top-right corner, click the Menu symbol.
- Now choose the New incognito window option.
- Try going to the Sway website once the Incognito window has opened.
- Check out our alternative remedy below if this doesn’t fix your issue.
Note that the interface will vary depending on the browser you use, but they should all appear quite similar to the image above. As an example, we’ve utilized Google Chrome.
4. Wait for Microsoft to fix the problem.
If Microsoft Sway isn’t functioning, it’s possible that the problem is with Microsoft’s server, not with your computer.
In such instance, all you have to do is call Microsoft support and explain the situation. Wait for them to resolve the issue if it is really their fault.
Make sure you contact Microsoft’s support staff, who will walk you through all you need to know and do to resolve the problem or notify you about their issue.
5. Change to a different third-party software.
You aren’t limited to using Microsoft Sway to create and share dynamic personal stories and presentations. There are several more; all you have to do is choose the one that best suits your needs.
Most professional presentation software, when used properly, enables you to make captivating presentations with little effort while also using the power of templates to concentrate and refine the content to be given.
Despite this, the search for better and more accessible presentation software has resulted in the large variety of options available today. Despite the fact that there are a plethora of additional options, don’t get too caught up in the software at first.
Instead, focus on communication and narrative, and choose software that fits the story you want to tell. Don’t worry if you’re not a natural storyteller; the professional presentation tools will give you everything you need to succeed.
There you have it: a few fast and simple fixes if Microsoft Sway isn’t functioning for you. Please let us know if you found this post helpful by leaving a comment below.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to Microsoft Sway?
A: Microsoft is no longer supporting Sway. Some users may have been using it to create content, but thats now stopped.
How do I enable Microsoft Sway?
A: To enable Microsoft Sway, go to the settings section of Windows and find Sway. Select that option and add an account. From there it should be able to sync with your phone automatically.
Why cant I edit my Sway?
A: Sway is an online social media platform that allows users to share their feelings and opinions with others. Its not easy for developers to make changes on this site, so it will stay the same until they can fix it.
- office 365
- microsoft suite programs