Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 10, is packed with security and productivity features. However, some users may run into a problem where the installation of an app fails due to error 2753 ‘The file is not marked for installation’. This article will outline how you can troubleshoot this issue on your end and get back up and running.
“error 2753 not marked for installation adobe reader” is a message that the user may see on their computer when trying to install an application. The error is caused by the Windows 10 installer, and there are many fixes that can be done to fix it.
March 2022 (update): With our optimization program, you can stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
- Here’s where you can get the repair tool and install it.
- Allow it to run a scan on your machine.
- Your PC will then be repaired by the tool.
Installing apps on your Windows 10 computer isn’t always straightforward, since you may run into complications that prevent the software from installing successfully. Error 2753 is one of the most common errors that occur when installing programs. Packages may be destroyed or inoperable, or files and paths may be unable to be generated. The following error message will appear if you encounter this sort of issue:
“Error 2753, File not tagged for installation” is the error message.
It’s important to note that this issue isn’t limited to certain files; it may happen to any file, whether it’s an executable or an MSI. Below you will discover information about the reasons of this problem as well as some practical methods that you can attempt to resolve it.
What causes the “File not tagged for installation” problem 2753?
- InstallShield folder is corrupted: This is most common with Corel and Pinnacle Studio installs.
- Adobe Shockwave was not installed correctly: If the Shockwave installation was halted in the midst of the procedure, this error may occur.
How can I resolve the problem 2753, “file not tagged for installation”?
Updated on March 2022:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
As an administrator, run the software.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on the file.
- When requested to utilize User Account Control, choose Yes (UAC).
- Examine the file to check whether it can be executed.
Recovering an InstallShield folder that has been corrupted
- Go to C: Files Pinnacle and close the error window.
- During installation, delete the Studio12 or Studio14 folder, depending on your preference.
- Then remove the folder from C: Program Files Common Files.
- Then, to open a “Run” window, press Win + R and enter MSConfig.
- To open the System Configuration window, press Enter.
- Locate the Windows Installer service on the Services page and tick the box (if it is not checked).
- To save your settings and reboot your machine, click Apply, then OK.
Adobe Shockwave Player should be reinstalled.
- Click here to visit the Adobe Shockwave website.
- Remove Adobe Shockwave using the uninstaller and restart your computer.
- Return to the same page and download the most recent version of Adobe Shockwave Player.
- The system should then be restarted.
If none of the above techniques have worked, use this repair program to check the repositories and replace any damaged or missing files. It works well in the vast majority of situations when the issue is caused by system corruption. This utility will also optimize your system so that it runs at its best. You may get it by clicking here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
The “acroservicesupdater.exe is not marked for installation” is a problem that can be caused by many different reasons. The most common causes are: the file was deleted, the file was renamed, or the file name has been changed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix error 2753 the file is not marked for installation?
A: To fix this error, make sure your hard drive is not full or you are running low on space. If that does not work either, try removing all the content in the folder which includes any updates and system data files before trying to reinstall the game again.
How do I fix error code 2753 on Windows 10?
A: If you are getting error code 2753, it could mean that your computer is running on low memory or has a virus. To fix this issue, try restarting your computer and clearing the cache before doing so. Alternatively, some people have also found success with turning off antivirus programs while performing these tasks.
How do I troubleshoot Windows Installer Errors?
- error 2753 not marked for installation cisco jabber
- bluebeam error 2753 the file pbmngr5.exe is not marked for installation
- the file installhelper.exe is not marked for installation
- error 2753 adobe acrobat dc
- error 2753 the file sbamsvc exe 6c2c1262_eacb_455a_9023_2c597f2e7ac2 is not marked for installation