Screen recording is a great way to capture your screens, whether for personal use or to share with friends. But how do you know which method will work best on your Samsung Galaxy A11? Here are two easy ways to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A11!
Screen recording is a feature that allows users to record what’s happening on their screen, whether it be for educational purposes or just for fun. There are two easy ways to do so on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
Hello, and welcome to the new guide for today. We’ll go through how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A11 today.
So, if you’re searching for instructions on how to record your Samsung A11’s screen, you’ve arrived to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great tool to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or post it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android 10.
With the assistance of this step-by-step tutorial, we can now understand How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A11.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A11
In this comprehensive tutorial, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
The reason I’m providing two ways is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Use the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A11 to record your screen.
- First, launch the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then choose the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to adjust the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as numerous choices such as the pen tool to draw drawings, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture function, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s All There Is To It
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A11?
If the screen recording icon isn’t displayed in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then press the ”Button Order” button.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s All There Is To It Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon is still not visible, use the second way to record the Galaxy A11’s screen.
Because the inherent screen recording feature is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy A11 (Must Read)
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A11
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s All There Is To It
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by launching this program.
How to Screen Record on a Samsung F12 may be found here.
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A11 was the topic of this step-by-step post.
I hope you find this post to be both helpful and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot tutorials similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments area and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
The how to screen record on samsung a01 is an article that will teach you how to screen record on your Samsung Galaxy A11. This article will also provide two different methods for doing so.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Samsung A11?
To record your screen on Samsung A11, you will first need to enable the option to do so in the settings menu. Once enabled, you can click on the recording button located at the bottom of your screen and start recording.
Does Samsung A11 have screen record?
Yes, Samsung A11 does have a screen record feature.
How do you do screen recording on Samsung?
To record the screen on your Samsung device, you can use a third-party app like ScreenFlow.
- how to screen record on samsung a12
- samsung a11 no screen recorder
- how to screen record on samsung a20
- how to screen record on samsung tab a
- samsung a11 voice recorder